Subject: Vs: [Leica] Adrian Bradshaw, Ted Grant
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:44:36 +0200

I seem to remember having read that Alfred  Eisenstaedt´s wife - after they had been married for some time and seeing nothing but his Leicas - asked innocently: Where are your real cameras?
Must have been in the ´thirties, though.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen