Subject: Re: [Leica] Adrian Bradshaw, Ted Grant
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 21:22:02 +0100

Brian Reid wrote:

> I have 11 computers (one of which is more or less dedicated to LUG and
> Rollei lists). Ted Grant has 9 cameras. My sister-in-law has 26 bicycles.
> It all makes perfect sense to me.

I own and use over fifteen different knives and a bag full of weird kitchen
gadgets in my line of work, food service. Tools are essential and one cannot
have too many really good tools. Each of my knives seems to have a special
purpose to which it seems perfectly suited in my hands. I am only an amateur
photographer, though I have been published occasionally, and have done a few
interiors for local architects and builders, but I have and use two M leicas,
and OM 4t system with many lenses, Rollie  T, Fuji 645S, and don't tell anyone
here, a Contax G2.  I use them all, each again seems to work best for some
situations and moods.
John Shick