Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica 1
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:19:18 -0400

Actually I don't know any starving photographers, and if I did I would tell
them to get a day-job!

> I don't want to sound smug but it seems to me that you are
> the one that
> needs to justify spending hard earned dollars on equipment, not me!

???  I'm afraid you've lost me here.  Why so?  The above statement doesn't
seem to make any sense.

Obviously anyone has the right to have as many Leicas as they can get their
paws on.  But I still think nine is an absurd number, in terms of user
cameras.  Of course I guess you're really down to seven since two of your
M6s are FUBAR, per your P.S.  But whatever... you seem to think you need
that many and have even figured out a way to convince your wife of it as
well.  Wish I could convince my wife I need a third of that number!  :-)

Bob Kramer

Replies: Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Leica 1)