Subject: [Leica] Re: 4th LUG Dinner in Hong Kong Aug 21, 2000
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:14:00 +0800

Dear Hong Kong Luggers and Visitors,
Have been away and just now getting around to organizing the details of our
4th dinner slated for Monday August 21 at 7p.m. at the Aberdeen Marina
Club, 8 Shum Wan Road in Aberdeen. We will be eating Thai food in the first
floor Balcony restaurant (where we have had a LUG dinner before) and there
is paid parking at the Club (which is the main reason I have chosen it
again). Could you each please reconfirm your attendance with numbers of
guests so I can give the final total to catering?  I look forward very much
to seeing you all - payment details will follow when I have all the prices
finalized.
Best Regards
Howard Cummer
PS For anyone visiting who may have missed the original notice, if you are
in Hong Kong at the time please join us.