Subject: Re: [Leica] Vacation... lighten up
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:44:14 -0700

I apologized to Duane Birkey for what seemed to me at the time to be way too
many different cameras to bring on a vacation to represent a serious approach
toward getting some shots.
If I would have jumped off my high horse and looked closer I would have seen it
was with my Rollei 35 on my belt and Rolleiflex in the back of my truck almost
the identical configuration I took on one of my recent cross country camera
treks.
But Something about the Fujica 645 made me see red and that's all I could see!
But people will have their own ways of doing things and their own choice of tools.
It's not always just Leica and not for me either.
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Vacation... lighten up)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Vacation... lighten up)