Subject: Re: [Leica] Vacation... lighten up
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:30:06 -0700

My wife has learned to have a book with her when I am taking pictures,
except, she takes a lot of pictures with her P&S zoom Nikon when we are
traveling in a foreign country.   However, there are times I would like to
take a different direction for pictures and, then, I have to negotiate the
time available.

Since we like to travel together, time and direction are a balancing act.

Roland Smith