Subject: Re: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:58:52 +0800

If you look up some of the completed Leica sales on eBay, there are many
instances where the prices are LOWER than most of the "FS" here on LUG (or
LEG).

I think it is okay, in the spirit of alerting fellow LUG participants of
good or interesting eBay auctions.  There are some, like me, who might want
to take advantage of it.  eBay is nothing more than a different way of
selling/buying things, just a different sort of market place.

What I find more objectionable are the various camera shops posting FS here,
with marked-up prices typically much higher than private sales.

LUG should belong to USERS for their activities, not merchant's.

Tony