Subject: RE: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:28:55 -0400

Correspondent Jagitsch appears to have done the right thing by offering his
many...though I am certain fewer than nine...M series Leicas to the LUG at a
fair and pre-determined price in advance of posting the remaining items at
auction.  I take no exception to his behavior.  However, posting items at
auction and then directing our attention to the auction BEFORE offering said
items for sale to the LUG is the practice I find so distasteful and which I
roundly condemn.

	Buzz Hausner