Subject: [Leica] FS: Black M Summicron 2/35 Mint
From: Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de (Dieter Schoenhofen)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:08:21 +0200

I have a black Leica M Summicron 2/35 mm for sale.
It is the latest pre-Asph version, E 39, serial number 330xxxx .
The lens is in excellent condition and comes  with rear cap, front cap and
hood.
The original box is included as well, there was no leather case with it.
I ask DM  1500,- (EURO  750,- or $  750)

I would prefer buyer to meet in Cologne (Germany) area for transaction.
There may be an opportunity if you plan to come to Photokina in September.
But I would also ship. Please e-mail me for shipping costs.

If interested, please reply directly to my email address
(dieter.schoenhofen@t-online.de), as I only get the digest version.

Kind regards
Dieter Schoenhofen