Subject: [Leica] E-BAY
From: "vic di sylvester" <mb230@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 01:07:09 GMT

If someone wants to list a Leica item for sale, that is his or hers
business.  Perhaps some of us enjoy seeing the listings and would come
across an item we are interested in.  And why do we deserve a discount?
Free enterprise seems to have worked well in the U.S.A. to date.  This list
should support someone taking a small amount of space to advertise a Leica
product.  It is more productive than many postings I've read on this list so
far.