Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG rules
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:00:14 -0700

I'm the referee, not the dictator.

There might or might not be value in telling LUG about things one is
selling on eBay, but there is absolutely no value in arguing about
wheteher there is value in it.

The reason I suggested a new rule is that I didn't like the argument,
not that I did (or didn't) like the behavior that the argument is
about. Proposing this rule did not achieve my goal of stopping the
argument. I'm going to wait a few more days and see what people do.