Subject: Re: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 22:34:13 -0700

It is not relevant whether the items offered for sale on the LUG are above,
equal to or below market.   Merchandise moves according to agreement between
a willing buyer and a willing seller.

It is not relevant whether the items sold on Ebay are above, equal to or
below market.   That is the business of a willing buyer and a willing seller
with the auction process as the trade level vehicle.

IMO, what is relevant is the availability of the LUG chat room as a junk
mail recipient of unsolicited listings of items on Ebay.

I am interested in the information, experiences and work product Luggers
have to share.   References to Ebay are not consistent with that.

Roland Smith