Subject: [Leica] Re: Vacation... lighten up
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 07:37:26 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> wrote:

> My best vacation advice is
>         get the early morning light first
>                 THEN have breakfast

That's my best marital advice, too.  :)

My wife and I usually stay in bed and breakfasts when we travel.  Most
of these don't serve breakfast until the lazy hour of 8a or so.  I've
already been up and had a couple hours shooting by that time.  I get
it out of my system, and then I don't drive her as batty the rest of
the day.  Until evening, that is.  :)