Subject: Re: [Leica] Happy, happy, happy
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:55:49 -0800

Jim,
Thanks for the thoughts and opinion. I'm in the dark about these lenses in
the M-series, so I appreciate any `user' feedback.
I'm really a wide-angle sort of shooter and have always felt that
rangefinders (for my use), don't need anything above a 50 - but plently
below.
M's are now going to be my only camera, so I do need that extra length, but
I can't imaging carrying the 75 or 90 out much. I also like to travel light.
If I'm not going to use it a lot though, the 75 is a lot of money.

Thanks, Matt.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] If the world was black & white)