Subject: Re: [Leica] 60 days till Boston, only 30! ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:12:13 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Mix up your Dektol and
> Rev up your Inkjets the
> Boston LHSA MEET is 60 Days;
> Full Moon tomorrow at 10:14 PM.
> I think I'm about to get on a roll!!
> With 60 exposures in it!
> A Masterpiece a day keeps the doctor away!
> The impossible on a regular basis! Why not?!<<<<<<<<<<

Hey Mark,
I've only got 30 days until Boston!   By this time 30 days from now,
B.D.  and I will be hoisting our "water glasses" in a toast to the
LUG/LEG crew! ;-) Now guys do try and believe it'll be water! ;-)

As far as the full moon, are you intending on making great Leica images
if it's as clear as this evening?  I'm going to have another run at
getting it just as it breaks above the horizon across the open sea .
ted

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] 60 days till Boston, only 30! ;-))
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] 60 days till Boston)