Subject: Re: [Leica] What food for our Leicas
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:44:09 -0400

on 14/8/00 2:23 pm, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com wrote:

> Before I became "mulit-bodied" I wore a Rollei 35 in a belt pouch with Fuji
> 800
> in it in case the Martians landed in a pink florescent dayglow space ship.
> "Darn it I that shot is all about color!"

That's the problem exactly!

You can get the non-color content of the shot exactly right and still have
a pile of merde if the colors don't work. One person in a red shirt is all
it takes to throw the whole kaboodle off balance. I hate that.

The only thing to do is hit 'desaturate'!

Works like a charm.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com