Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M2
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:41:17 -0500

bill,
best thing about the m2, imo, is that you only see one frameline at a time.
 no clutter in the viewfinder.  as for the loading of an m2, once you get
used to it, it's no big deal.  doesn't bother me at all.  it's definitely a
slower loading system than the m4 or m6, but it's not that slow....

it's a classic.  you'll love it.
kim