Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica World magazine
From: "Paul Bolam" <Paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:50:49 +0100

Pascal wrote:-

>I subscribed directly with the German publisher (I sent them the
>subscription form via fax) already several months ago, never heard from
> them again.
> There was also a free Leica video promised, but I am still waiting for
> that one as well...
> Etremely disappointing, giving the fact that Leica has information on the
> magazine on their website.

Hi Pascal,
I faxed my order to the Falsten Partnership on 21st July and received the
1st issue 2000 yesterday. I have not received the free Leica-Gallery book
though. However, I presume this will follow later.

I can understand your disappointment with the German publisher, maybe a
phonecall to them is worthwhile? You could mention that the UK distributors
are far quicker.

Hope you get it sorted,
Paul.