Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica World
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:21:52 +0200

On 16-08-2000 18:53 Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>They also sent me a Leica lens cleaning tissue.
>I think I will put the latter on ebay, it is in mint condition and has a
>"With
>compliments of Leica" inscription ;-)

I already have a collection of those tissues... ;-)

Received LFI 6/2000 on Monday but no sign of LeicaWorld yet...

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !