Subject: [Leica] Tele extender for 70-180mm f2.8 Apo Vario-Elmarit
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:44:09 -0400

I have used the 70-180mm f2.8 for about six months now
(It's my one and only R lens), and wonder what the
choices are for tele extenders (both 1.4x and 2.0x).
Any comment, anecdote, suggestion, warning, about this
topic is appreciated.

What about close-up lenses ?

Thanks in advance,

- - Phong

P.S.  This lens is heavy, but performance (whatever that is)
is absolutely unbelievable.   There were a few on sale on the LUG
recently with really, really good prices.

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Tele extender for 70-180mm f2.8 Apo Vario-Elmarit)