Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: film development, was various
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:19:10 -0700

B & H have stainless tanks and reels. For a reel, the king concept/hewes
brand of 35 mm reel is so easy to load. I have very young kids loading them
with ease in some beginning classes I have taught. The SS tanks are $6.95
at B & H and at that price you can toss them if they give up. I have had my
King concept reels for many years and also the inexpensive tanks with no
signs of wearing out.

Richard