Subject: Re: [Leica] .....R28/2.8.....
From: "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:49:12 +0800

Hi TM,

Do you mean it is hard to judge through the viewfinder, whether you've got
the focus dead on.  If so, yes I have the same problem with my R8+ R28/2.8,
and worse with R19/2.8. However, the problem is unlikely their fault, but
more so due to my age and decreasing eyesight.

I coped by aiming the split prism at some straight line in subject areas, I
also fine tuned the eye piece to my eye sight  (with the wheel to the left
of viewfinder on R8)  to get the clearest possible view.

I have no other solution other than those. Fortunately these wide angles are
forgiving enough with their DOF.

Tony