Subject: [Leica] RapidGrip/RapidWinder combo! :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:14:33 -0700

RapidGrip for RapidWinder!

Howdy all you Tom Abrahamsson RapidWinder folks and those who will be!
There is a major improvement at your fingertips,  the ___ RapidGrip ___
for use with the RapidWinder equipped M camera.

I just installed one and I can assure you this is a major M handling
improvement, Tom A. has scored big once again,  in manufacturing a new
TA accessory to improve the handling of your M RapidWinder equipped
camera.  Not only that,  it includes a location for spare batteries in
the grip handle.  A bonus idea!

That only comes from a photographer working the camera on a daily basis
and requiring spare batteries, as some M6 users know only too well.

At the recent San Francisco LUG dinner the lads had a look at a
RapidGrip and were very enthused, as we saw from their postings and well
they should be.  As it's a major improvement that RapidWinder users
should seriously take a look at.

Thanks again Tom for making the RapidWinder M camera a greater pleasure
in use.
ted

Replies: Reply from "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com> (Re: [Leica] RapidGrip/RapidWinder combo! :-))