Subject: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:50:18 +1000

I have owned, over 13 years, 6 second hand Nikons, and from the day I bought
them to the day I sold them, not a so much as a peep. Apart from the LUG,
most dealers flogging R have no idea what it does, all they do is look at
the paint job. So as a consequence, all but 2 of the R's I have been offered
needed a CLA. That's without my punishment taken into consideration.

Miro

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?)