Subject: Re: [Leica] M-Rokkor story
From: william@penbex.com.tw (William)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:43:54 +0800

    According to my personal experience to use Summicron 40/f2. I agree what
Steven posted. When taking pictures under strong back-lighting situation, I
got poor results. Which mean that this lens was not multi-coated. But as to
M-Rokkor 40/f2, I have no chance to use it. But under most normal cases,
i.e, not back-lighting condition, this lens work very good.

William Hu.