Subject: [Leica] sf20 flash
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:46:18 EDT

Jim:

I use the diffuser for the 35mm Summicron ASPH lens on my M6 TTL.  I find it
provides a softer light when I use direct flash.  But the GN does go down
from 20 to 15 (if I remember correctly).  If that is not a problem then you
can leave it on the flash all the time.  I use the flash only in small rooms
and at limited distances.  For better lighting I use my Metz 45-CL3 handle
mount flash!

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Finance
Graham School of Management