Subject: Vs: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Why M is so popular?
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:30:15 +0200

Your sample is biased - it includes only those cameras the the previous owners have passed on - for some reason or other - and malfunctions may play a role here. Good ones stay with their owners. OK - still finding 15 malfunctioning R cameras seems a bit strange.
Why the M is so popular? Because it is so good a camera.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen