Subject: RE: [Leica] Tipper & Al Gore and M-cameras
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 13:04:09 -0400

Ha!  What I think (about this issue) is inappropriate for this list.  Sure
they can go down in history being forgotten.  Can you name any of the VPs
(that didn't subsequently become President) from more than, say, 20 years
ago?  What other useless government positions have 'personal
photographers'?

For those of you in MA, anyone know if Lt. Governor Jane "not so" Swift has
a 'personal' photographer?  Probably doubles as a baby sitter...