Subject: Re: [Leica] Double up
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 21:39:49 -0500

>"Please do not use the LUG to publicize activities at public
>commerce sites such
>as eBay. We all know how to look there if we are interested, and if we are not
>interested, we don't want to read about it here. If you are a shopkeeper or a
>manufacturer and you believe that your wares are of value to the LUG members,
>you may from time to time remind us of the existence of your business.
>
>Brian Reid"

I'm sure most,if not all LUGgers would be MORE than happy to be
alerted to special items or deals. What if a dealer had 10 M6 TTL new
in box for $999 each? I doubt anyone would be complaining about
another LUGger posting notice of it here. In fact they would probably
be irritated if it WEREN'T! :)

- -Robert (there are exceptions to every rule) Jagitsch

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Double up)
Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Double up)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Double up)