Subject: [Leica] Harvey's Cuba book
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:43:52 +0200

Yesterday at the bookshop I browsed through David Alan Harvey's Cuba
book (published by National Geographic). I indeed like the photos, but I
am disappointed about print size and print quality. To many of them are
just 13x18cm (5x7"), with plenty of white space arround. Knowing from
the list that he is using asph and velvia I would have expected more.
But maybe this is a sort of budget version (selling at DM 50/USD 25) and
there are better issues available.

Just look at Miguel Rio Branco's book (Aperture) for comparison!

Hans-Peter