Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant: Personal photographer to the PM [Off-topic]
From: Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 14:08:51 -0400

Ted: If I may be so bold. Next time try black panty hose (washed) (with R
cameras) as a diffuser. The more tightly you stretch if the less it diffuses
and vise versa. Doesn't look very pro like shooting through what looks like
underwear, "BUT" it works.
Cheers Wilber

Message from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: [Leica] Ted Grant: Personal photographer to the PM [Off-topic])
Message from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] Ted Grant: Personal photographer to the PM [Off-topic])