Subject: RE: [Leica] b.d.'s planning something dangerous!
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:45:24 -0400

I've heard manufacturers, designers, salespeople and users put serious spins
on design flaws before, to make problems seem like they really aren't
problems at all, but this one takes the cake!!!

B.D., I would take an M5 over a flared out M6 any day of the week, and take
my chances with off-center focusing!

Bob Kramer

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Voigtländer Bessa-R ad)