Subject: RE: R lens tests (was: Re: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?)
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:27:16 -0400

ARTHUR,

How do you know you weren't the "A" that was referred to?

So, somehow you have a problem with my asking you to substantiate such an
obviously absurd (and antagonistic, on a Leica list) claim, or am I just
supposed to say "OK, gee, any claim you make is just, well, gotta be
right"?

If you can't back up a claim, then the claim is just hearsay.  Do you
disagree with that?  If so, go look up the word "hearsay".  If what you
claimed is true, please provide the evidence.

BTW, just what are those 'suspicions' you supposedly have?  That I only
believe facts that are substantiated, not silly claims that aren't?  I find
it funny that you, when asked to provide substantiation to your claim, find
it necessary to turn to personal insults, instead of just providing the
information.  The only reason to do such, is because there is no validity
to your claim.