Subject: Re: [Leica] New York Camera & Video
From: levi@influxpoint.com
Date: 22 Aug 2000 23:22:23 -0700

NYCV - good. They don't sell 'new' Leica grey. Note on Ebay, that they are explicit about the passport.  Any variations will be described for what they really are.  This isn't New York (they must've been mistaken at one point)and they're not the 'who's next!' type.  They'll talk and even offer help for someone who's caught between APO ASPH .85 TTL and so on. Definitely depend on customers not just the sale. They keep them, the customers...
/levi

http://www.photo.net/neighbor/one-subcategory?id=2