Subject: Re: [Leica] No Kodachrome 25!!!!?!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:11:50 -0700

Simon Lamb wrote:

> Dan
>
> We've got tons of the stuff over here in the UK.  Pretty easy to get in most
> pro shops and one day turnaround time when sent to Kodak for processing.
>
> Not a very useful response but at least a chance for us in old blighty to
> brag a bit ;-)
>
> Simon
>
> Dan Honemann wrote:
>
> > > NO Kodachrome 25 at pro photo in Portland Oregon. Not in the
> > > catalog they say.
> > > I had to settle for some 64 and a roll of 200. I'm bummed out!
> > > Mark William Rabiner
><Snip>

I'm a little pissed they'd tell me it was not in the "catalog."
Would that mean the pre-fridged "Pro" films only or only the catalog of stuff
they liked to stock?
I'll check CameraWorld tomorrow and start the process for lining up an emulsion
number I can work with.
Mark William Rabiner

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] No Kodachrome 25!!!!?!)