Subject: [Leica] Omnica bag
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:02:30 -0400

LUGers,
I don't know if my question about my 40-year old Omnica bag ever made it
to the list. If it did and nobody had any suggestions, so it be. If it
didn't make it to the list, here goes.

Any idea who can do some serious surgery on this classic camera bag?
It's ideal for my M2 and four lenses. I haven't been able to find anyone
in the Ann Arbor, Mich area. Thanks for any and all leads, big or small.

Kurt Miska
Ann Arbor

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Omnica bag)