Subject: Re: [Leica] Ralph Gibson again
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:49:22 +0100

>> In the last issue of Camera Arts I just read in the bathroom it's got a big
>> thing on Ralph Gibson who we intermittently discuss.
>
>BTW, my wife tells me that she can make a decent photobook as good as
>Gibson's out of my "failure" pics.  Should I feel happy or unhappy?
>
>MIKIRO

mikiro,

if your wife ever does put that book together, i'd love to see it. and
should it ever be published, i'll buy a copy and keep it on my shelf with
other masterpieces created by various people's two-year-old sisters who:

- - paint like picasso
- - play saxophone like albert ayler
- - write like james joyce
- - etc.