Subject: [Leica] Window Light Portraits
From: MEB <templar@celticweb.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:45:53 -0400

Here are three images that I've shot for wedding clients with window
light...the first has a bit of tungsten mixed in for a little warmth. The
last should have had, because it is touch too blue, I like the second image
the best as it is semi silhouetted and the expressions are genuine.
Remember that these are scanned from 4X6 proofs on my cheap flatbed.

(My DNS is being moved so the domain is down at the moment...I've linked
the site by IP for the time being and am using my backup email account as
my MX records are boned too.)
Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
(normally) Goodphotos.Com