Subject: Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:28:49 +1000

Dan Cardish wrote:

> But then I don't see how wearing glasses with
> any camera viewfinder is a good combination, based on my experience of a
> few seconds ago.  How do you eyeglass wearers cope?

Hi all. For me, it depends on the range of the subject.  For portrait
work I'm happy to take glasses off and use diopter correction with R's
or M's.  For sports and nature work, I wear the glasses so I can see
what the heck is going on 30 yards away.  As such, the rubber eyecup
with my F5 hasn't had much use.  I use a floppy hat for R8 nature work.

I would like to try rubber eyecups for R8 and M6 for portrait work.

Rick Dykstra

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?)