Subject: [Leica] New Leica Products
From: pfang <pfang56@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Folks -

Just found out some really neat and exciting things
about upcoming product releases for Leica equipment.

If you didn't already know...there will be releases of
the following products:

1) Leica Digilux 4.3 (similar to the Fuji Finepix
4700)
2) Leica M6 TTL 0.58 (no 135 framelines)
3) Leica O Series (similar to the Leica I)
4) Leica 28/2 ASPH (smaller than a 35 asph lux)
5) Revised Tri Elmar (smaller filter size)
6) Leica Motor Drive M (up to 3 fps)

The actual dates, I'm not entirely sure, but I think
the 4 and 6 alone are cause for celebration and
anticipation!

Thanks,

Peter