Subject: [Leica] FS: 70-180/2.8 APO-Tele-Elmarit, Box, Warranty, Like New
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:43:55 +0100

 Hello,

   I have had this gem for only two months to find out that it is a little
big  and hefty for my body and so decided to let it go with regret for $3200
plus  shipping and insurance.
   It is in a nutshell in like-new condition with everything from factory.
It  has the official USA Import seal on the box which means that the lens is
the official USA import.  I have never sent the Passport warranty in, which
is still in the box.

  Best Regards,
  David
  inyoung@jps.net