Subject: Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 06:51:01 -0800

Dan,
Is there an explanation for that?
 There is without doubt, a lot more advantage to having the black-out of an
eye-cup, than just a comfortable eye rest as some might think, but I'm not
sure if I've experienced the ability of slower shutter speeds. However, it
does compute that better concentration can contribute to other areas.
Matt.