Subject: [Leica] FS: Durst Enlarger etc.
From: Simon Ogilvie <simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:13:27 +0100

I guess strictly speaking this is OT, but I've got some
darkroom equipment that I don't ever get time to use any
more, so I might as well sell it.  (That's what having
kids does for you...)

There's a Durst 605 enlarger, which comes with both a
dichroic colour head and a mono head, and will take
any size neg or slide up to 6x6cm.  It also has an
extension arm to the main column that allows for bigger
enlargements.

I have a Durst digital enlarger timer that works a
dream with the above enlarger.  I don't remember the
model number off hand, but it's a fairly recent model.

The two lenses I have are both EL-Nikkors, and are
the 50/2.8 and 75/4 (I believe - there's also an 80
but I think mine's the 75...).

I have various other bits like a Jobo CPE2 with lift,
the usual set of trays, thermometers, paper-safes,
enlarger magnifiers etc.

I've only just decided to sell this, so I haven't
worked out prices yet, but I thought I'd give the
LUG-family a first pass before advertising more
widely.  This is all in the UK, so shipping won't be
straightforward for the larger bits, but I'm open
to ideas :-)

Simon.

sogilvie@adaptivebroadband.com, or snowy151@bigfoot.com

Totalise - the Users ISP