Subject: [Leica] Hektor infos needed
From: robert o beaudoin <bussbearm@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:14:54 -0400

Bonjour,

  I have just seen a 135 mm Hektor lens in an antique shop.  It is a
screw mount lens in desperate condition cloudy and brassy and dirty.
However the lens is not rangefinder coupled, it is not numbered,  has a O
near the screw mount and has what seems to be a brass screw mount.

  Question: is this an edition that I should leave where it is or scoop
it up because it will make the delight of collectors on eBay.

  Private email is just fine.

  Tata,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

P.S.  The dealer is asking $250.00 US