Subject: RE: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:24:30 -0400

For a number of years I used nothing but Olympus OM gear, all of which I
purchased through a friend at Olympus, and all of which was factory
refurbished gear - either samples or returns that had been completely gone
over by the factory and came with full warranty and packing materials. I
saved a good bit of money and my images never suffered from the fact that
the gear wasn't "new."

B. D.

Who wishes he had a similar friend at Solms or in NJ--- :-)