Subject: [Leica] Bokeh Nokeh
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:18:06 -0400

Fellow Leicaists,
Why all this BS about bokeh nokeh. Why not speak English. We're not in
the Orient. Do you seriously think the great Leica, Hassleblad, Nikon
photographers who created so many of the well known masterpieces ever
gave a crap about bokeh nokeh etc.? I can't imagine the legendary Henri
Cartier-Bresson even giving a thought to it. Forget all this little
detail s*** and use the camera for what it's intended for - taking
photographs. I read somewhere that the great Eisenstadt did a little
lens testing; found what he liked, and then used it. The KISS principle
applies here - keep it simple, stupid. So, if you want to drum me out of
the corps, no problemo.
Kurt
Ann Arbor

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Bokeh Nokeh)