Subject: Re: [Leica] kyle's lost his @#$@#$! mind - week 35
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:55:14 -0600

I think I agree with MEM on this one. I would at least consult a
psychologist to see what effect your photography might on her/them. From
your message, I can see you have a very strong connection to the subject
matter but your pictures are not showing that at all. She does not seem to
be comfortable with you there and everything looks stilted and posed. Maybe
you should hang out for a week or so with no camera.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net> (Re: [Leica] kyle's lost his @#$@#$! mind - week 35)