Subject: Re: [Leica] The Future Is Then
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:38:08 EDT

I must be one of the last guys printing "the old fashioned way," with
chemicals in a darkroom!  I try to print about three times a week, most
recently from a trip to New Mexico and Arizona. I've yet to print from my
trip to India in July, but  I expect to get to those soon. I've got a show
coming up in October at Soho Photo in New York, all of which I printed on
Agfa fine-grain Classic matt. BTW, there's a new photo book in the works,
"The Antiqurian Avant-Garde," to be published by Abrams. I guess wet darkroom
will make up the last chapter. Arthur

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] The Future Is Then)