Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bokeh vs. Nukeh, WYSIWYG
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:27:17 -0700

><Snip>   And I'm too easily fooled into thinking that what I see is
> how it's going to appear on film.  At least with an M I'm under no such
> illusions (as far as DOF is concerned, anyway).
>
> Paul

Some of us think what we see in a waist level viewfinder or view camera is wysiwyg.
We forget that we have learned to adapt our eyeballs to the situation at hand
through long experience.
Like looking in a mirror.
Our hair is parted on the other side and we are 40 pounds thinner!
Mark William Rabiner
:)