Subject: RE: [Leica] Personal portfolios of misery
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:23:19 -0400

What Kyle is doing, presumably, is presenting a slice of life - sorry -
about which most viewers are totally ignorant. I know that this has grown
out of a project he's doing on Goth's and their day jobs. I believe he is
more than aware of the potential pitfalls and dangers here, both for himself
and for the young woman.

Not to be a whatever, but it seems to me, given the total obsession here
with bokah, nokah, camera serial numbers and mental masturbation about what
products will or won't be introduced this year that will or won't be
available by the year 2020, we ought to be congragulating Kyle for
constantly stretching himself photographically rather than wasting his time
talking about largely irrelevant photographic minutia - he's probably taking
more photos, of more and varied subjects, than all but a handful of
full-time pros on this list.

B. D.
and
Dr. Blacktape